CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

...::MIDTERMS::...and MY AWESOME GROUP MEMBERS!!!! :D

Ok so this semester I've only taken 2 Mid-terms (scriptwriting included) and I can honestly say that I'm very lucky! My freshman year was very difficult because I wasn't really sure what to do with the whole college thing as well as how to study for any of the exams/tests/quizzes or even how to do a presentation correctly! Man.. what a year can do to you! Since being diagnosed, I was suggested to go to a seminar that showed us how to PROPERLY study for all that and how to do well on presentations! :)


For scriptwriting, I found out that the best way, for me at least, is to find all the information that I accumulated in the book as well as my notes, and put them into a word document. After that I put the information into a powerpoint and study them on the computer. After alllllll that gets done, I then print out the slides (6 to a page) then study them on a hard copy and make notes on how to remember them on there! :) It's awesome!


Even though I don't know how I did on today's midterm, I can honestly say that I tried my hardest. I think that the only problem I had was that I can't really write fast as well as think of things to say in a script that fast in the morning...but I tried! :)


I would also like a chance to say that this week was very hard, but it was very good for me. I went through some troubles, not only in school but with family matters, and yet it came out on a good note! (well..so far!) I would like to say that our group project rocked in my eyes, not necessarily because of the production itself or anything like that, but becauseMY GROUP MEMBERS ROCKED!


Seriously, if you guys don't know Alicia or Russ, you really should! Russ may be quiet at times, but he's so creative and knows what he wants to do for the project! He showed me and Alicia this HUGE book that is just of storyboards that he just puts his ideas in! That's true talent in the making ladies and gentlemen! Now Alicia, in class she seems to just sit in the back and talk whenever she feels the need...but she's SO MUCH MORE! She has this eye for what she wants to do, how to do it as well as taking the time to do it! Seriously, I mean she spends most of her time in the edit room just doing stuff for the TV station as well for her family or something else that she's working on! She's very gifted and will go on to do great things! I'm truly blessed to know these people as well as to have worked with them on this great project! <3 you guys so so soooo much!


Well that's all I have to say for now, at least for the scriptwriting part...but I am going to keep posting prayer requests and blessings in this blog as well as through Spring Break! :) Stay safe guys..and HAVE FUN!


<3 Glenda






Prayer Requests


My Dad... he is scheduled to have gallbladder surg. next TUESDAY and he's really nervous and is making my mom a little on the edge.

My Friends and I...as we head to Washington D.C. for SB09


My Cousin, her husband, and their quads...this past week the babies have been sick (like hard core puking) and have had other problems... just pray for them as they continue to grow and pray for my cousin and her husband as they care for these 4 little ones...it's really hard for them especially when her husband is working M-F 7-3/5.

0 comments: